KOMA SVF-201 – Analog State Variable Filter
The KOMA Elektronik SVF-201 is a state variable filter for the Eurorack modular synthesizer system. Its filter circuit is built up with optical parts (vactrols) therefor delivering excellent studio audio quality and an unique warm analogue sound. The module uses parallel mounted PCBs so it can be used in skiffs as well as in big cases, the total depth is less than 4 cm. The SVF-201 comprises 4 audio outputs that can be used independent of each other at the same time, a High Pass, Band Pass, Low Pass and the unique first ever CVable Mix Out. The Mix Out out lets you sweep continuously through the other three outputs by means of a knob and control voltage.
The SVF-201 offers an amazing sounding filter together with a well designed user friendly surface; a professional surrounding inviting you to play it real good.
Technical Specifications & Manual
- Size: 12HP (60,60mm)
- Interface: 2mm white powder coated aluminum front plate + silkscreen printing
- Net. Weight: 230 grams
- Shipping Weight: 0,25 kg including power cable, screws and instruction manual.
Knobs, Switches, Sliders and LEDs
- Large 30mm, full aluminum knob for Cutoff with white backlight (a jumper on the PCB lets you turn it off)
- Large 20mm, full aluminum knob for Resonance
The Ins and Outs of the SVF201:
- 1 audio input with attenuator / adjustable gain
- Low Pass Output
- Band Pass Output
- High Pass Output
- Mix Out Output
- CV input for Cutoff with attenuator
- CV input for Resonance with attenuator
- CV input for Mix Out with attenuator
- The Mix Out attenuator acts as a normalized CV source if nothing is patched into the Select CV input
80 mA @ +12V.
11 mA @ -12V.