‘Pamela’s Workout’ is a compact programmable clock source for
your eurorack modular synthesizer system. It provides 8 highly
editable trigger outputs, all correlated to a direct and voltage
controlled BPM based clock.
- BPM based clock with rates 25-300BPM.
- 8 clocked independent adjustable trigger outputs each with 32
Clock divisors and multipliers /512 to *48 including Triplets,
Evens, Odds etc.
- Also per trigger Pulse width, random skips and delay and delay
division (for complex shuffle)
- Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start and reset.
- Voltage control of clock rate.
- Sync to an external clock input at 24 to 1 PQN.
- Simple realtime user interface with ‘NOS’ vintage LED
- Non-volatile – settings remembered between power cycles across
5 save banks.
- Easy firmware upgrades with no special hardware needed just an
- Provides DIN Sync input & output with simple adaptor.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England.
The latest PDF version of the manual is available for download
The latest firmware release (19.10.2013) is numbered ‘108‘.
Please see the ChangeLog
for details of what is new. Refer to Appendix 1 in the manual for
Current Draw: ~30 – 80ma (all triggers simultaneously open)
Size: 8 HP
Depth: 22mm (including power header)