4ms Buffered Mult (BUFMULT)
The Buff Mult is a buffered multiple with LED indicators to show
positive and negative voltages. Using wide bandwidth opamps, it
functions as a dual 1-to-3 or a single 1-to-6 mult for audio,
video, or CV signals.
- Two independant buffered multiples, normaled together
- Each channel has one input and three outputs that are
high-grade copies of the original
- Each channel has a bi-color LED to indicate positive (white) or
negative (red) signal
- Video-rate opamps, for greatest bandwidth of any buffered mult.
Fully compatible with LZX and video signals
- Bottom channel is normalized to top channel, for a 1-to-6
- Useful for detecting signals, troubleshooting patches,
isolating modules, preventing "thump" or glitches during live
patching, and protecting outputs
The 4ms Buffered Mult is 3HP and 0.75 inches (18mm) deep.
- +12V rail: 13mA
- -12V rail: 13mA
- +5V rail: Not used (0mA)